Okay, February went by really, really fast. And while I didn’t achieve all the goals I set for myself, I did learn a lot. Here’s a summary:
- Switching up my schedule is a motivational kick in the ass.
- Staring at a blank pages never helps.
- Always wear layers.
- Spotify is great for productivity. Podcasts are not.
- I now prefer to read books on my e-reader, rather than print.
- Command strips are great, and hang many things around my apartment, but apparently can’t fix everything.
- Banana bread is always a good idea.
- I really love the editing process.
- And the brainstorming process.
- However, the drafting process occasionally makes me want to punch a hole in my laptop.
- The cliff hangers at the end of horror stories get me every time.
- I have seen more Broadway shows in 2016 than movies (so far).
- Fat Cat is a better pillow than lap warmer.
- I technically don’t need coffee to function in the morning. I just need a hot beverage.
- I’m a little too obsessed with Home Goods.
- Also, Pinterest.
- My shortcut to escaping a writing rut is mixing up the form.
- When not constrained by storytelling limits, my brain wanders into weird territory.
- I cannot resist anything that reminds me of my childhood.
- My TBR pile will probably bury me alive.
- I really need to learn better sleep habits.
And on that note, let’s see what happens in March!